2. The NAHS holds its current and previous members’ emails, names, telephone numbers, company names and address on our database.
3. Where your data comes from? We request this data from our members via the membership application form. Once a business is a member, employees of this member are entitled to join or leave our mailing lists at any time.
4. Who we share your data with? NAHS never shares any of the data we hold with third parties apart from our legitimate service partners for the purposes of member benefits as highlighted in the membership application form. Information relevant to your business is also made available online through www.findmyhealthstore.co.uk which links to the storefinder on the NAHS website (www.NAHS.co.uk/storefinder) for the purpose of promoting your business to the public. Information collected automatically on NAHS’s website (www.NAHS.co.uk) for the purposes of website analytics is shared with Google.
5. NAHS use your data to provide members with our member services. For more information please see: www.nahs.co.uk, Members Zone, Membership Booklet. For previous members we hold your data to inform you about events, products and services we think may be of interest to you. We also use data to manage customer service queries.
6. NAHS may contact you by post, telephone and email, unless you do not wish to be contacted in this way. If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information, please send an email to email@example.com
7. NAHS will hold member’s data indefinitely while enrolled in membership. Once a member resigns from NAHS membership, their data will be stored on a database. Your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes (see section 5) or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
8. You have the right to request a copy of the information that NAHS holds about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address below stating you are applying for a ‘subject access request’. Please note that we may charge a small administrative fee for the provision of this information and we will respond to this request within 30 days. NAHS want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
9. NAHS has systems in place to safe guard your data but should there be a breach, our members and the Information Commissioner’s Office would be contacted within 72 hours.
10. Your right to complain If you feel NAHS isn’t handling your data in line with the current data protection laws, it is your right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.